Terms and Conditions of Use
ACOM's Web site (https://www.acom.co.jp/corp/ : hereinafter referred to as the "Site") is provided by ACOM CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") or its agent. Before using the Site, please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You may use the Site only when you agree to abide by them.
The Terms and Conditions of Use may be changed or modified without any prior notice. Please keep track of the updated Terms and Conditions of Use.
All the information presented within the Site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended as a solicitation or recommendation concerning investment.
Please acknowledge that the Site is made available for residents in Japan and not for overseas residents.
Copyright and other rights
Any rights concerning any and all content presented within the Site belong to the Company or are used by the Company under license. Accordingly, you are prohibited to reprint, copy, modify, publish, distribute or commercially utilize any of the content, in part or in whole, without the prior consent of the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable to any user of the Site for any trouble, damage or loss caused by his/her use of the information contained in the Site or the Site itself, regardless of the cause.
- The Company takes care not to make any errors or omissions in providing the information for the Site, however the Site is intended to provide the users of the Site with a simple and easy way of reference via computer, and may include inaccurate descriptions or typographical errors, or improper information caused by computer failure or illegal manipulation by a third party. The Company shall not be liable for any such inaccuracy, incompleteness, inadequacy and unfairness of the information contained in the Site.
- The Company makes no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, completeness, adequacy and fairness of the information appearing on any Web sites linked to or from the Site.
- Please acknowledge in advance that the information presented within the Site may be changed or modified without any prior notice, and that the Site may be discontinued or closed without any prior notice.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss caused by the discontinuation or closing of the Site, regardless of the reason.
Governing law and Court Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. Any dispute or conflict concerning the Site shall be brought to the District Court of Tokyo as the court holding the exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance, unless otherwise stipulated.
Precautions on Disclosure
- The information included in the press releases presented within the Site was valid at the time of the announcement and has not been updated to provide any facts that may have occurred following the date of such announcement of the concerned press release, and does not reflect any change(s) in circumstances that may emerge or occur subsequently.
- The Company is not obliged to update the information contained in the Site.
- In using the Site, please fully acknowledge that, due to the preparation involved in the creation of a PDF file or other tool or for any other reason, (i) the insertion of the information into the Site may be largely delayed, (ii) the information presented within the Site may not cover or represent any or all disclosures of the Company, and (iii) the information otherwise disclosed by the Company may be presented within the Site in a manner or expression different from the original disclosure.
Precautions on Estimates of Operating Results
- Any descriptions in the Site concerning the plans, policies or other presentations of the Company, except for past facts, are of future forecasts or expectations, and are calculated on the basis of assumptions or views based on the current information held or known by the Company.
- Such descriptions or statements regarding forecasts or estimates of the future contain risks or uncertain factors, and the actual results in the future may differ from such description or statement due to various factors.
- Such potential risks or uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the economic situation surrounding the Company, change(s) of market size affecting consumer finance, the ratio of defaulting customers, the level of interest rate paid by the Company, the statutory ceiling interest rate, or change(s) in regulatory circumstances by new legislation of laws or regulations.